Position / Designation: MM Consultant
|Required for Department/Project: SAP Practice
|New Hire/ Replacement/IJP:New Hire
|Posting Location: Hyderabad
||Employment Type : Contract to Hire 6 months
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP MM
• Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate
• Identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
• Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements.
• Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product
modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
• Experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
• Design, customize, configure and testing of MM.
• Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
• Document functional designs, test cases and results.
• Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
• Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects.
• Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
• Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze and solve software problems.
• Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues.
• Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
• Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members.
Mandatory Skills (Primary)
• Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
• Minimum of 3-4 years designing and configuring MM modules.
• Knowledge of the key integration points between the other SAP modules.
• Domain knowledge of MM in manufacturing is an asset.
• Should have support working experience.
• Understanding of accounting business processes.
• Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective.
• Thorough understanding of integration among other core SAP Modules.
• Ability to handle complex technical scenario related to relevant SAP Modules.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
• SAP Implementation experience in a Manufacturing is an asset.
Desired Skills (Secondary):
• Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a “Can-Do” attitude – adaptability, flexibility and
• Quick grasping, excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Planning and Organization, Interacting with People, Flexibility
• Experience in project management will be an added advantage
• Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
Send your resumes at email@example.com